• Series: Ryland Brothers, #5
      • Author: Kathryn Smith
      • Format: paperback, 384 pages
      • Release date: August 30, 2005
      • ISBN: 9780060740740 (0060740744)
      • Language: english
      • Genres: historical, romance, regency, fiction

About The Book

Brahm Ryland is a man used to getting everything he desires …

Another London season has just wound down and Brahm Ryland, Viscount Creed, is thankful for it. Since a horrible mistake ruined his betrothal to the beautiful Lady Eleanor Durbane, his life as a scandalous bachelor has grown tedious; every day without Eleanor seems longer than the last. But then a break in the monotony appears: an invitation to a shooting party at the home of Lord Burrough, Eleanor’s father, and he knows his chance to make amends has come at last.

Yet Brahm soon finds that Eleanor will need more than a simple apology to atone for his betrayal — and after so many years of hurt it will take time and care to make her learn to trust again. When all her sisters warn her against him, she knows she would be a fool to give their passion another chance. But what Eleanor doesn’t know is that London’s boldest viscount will do anything — anything — it takes for a second chance at his one true love …

PDF Still in My Heart by Kathryn Smith read. FB2 book Still in My Heart buy for iOS on Booktopia. EPUB ebook Still in My Heart Kathryn Smith. Paperback Still in My Heart download iPhone on Amazon. Hardback book Still in My Heart by Kathryn Smith buy cheap.

TXT ebook Still in My Heart read online on iPad on Books-a-Million. FictionBook Still in My Heart Kathryn Smith Android. Hardcover ebook Still in My Heart download on Bookshop. Online book Still in My Heart Kathryn Smith read on Mac on Kobo. MOBI Still in My Heart.

MP3 ebook Still in My Heart by Kathryn Smith buy for Kindle on Book Depository. FB2 book Still in My Heart download. Hardcover Still in My Heart Kathryn Smith read online for PC on Walmart. MP3 ebook Still in My Heart buy cheap. FictionBook book Still in My Heart reader.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: Still in My Heart (Ryland Brothers, #5) by Kathryn Smith — MOBI download
あなたの情報: